Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hard Work is the Way of Life

Everyone knows that hard work is the best way to say that you tried your best in whatever that you do.
Ever since that I was a little kid I have been told that as long as you try your hardest you never have to say at the end of the day I wish I could have tried harder, this could be the difference from getting the one point on a test or getting the on yard in a football game, or maybe the one run in a baseball game, or maybe seeing the one deer out in the woods.
In my personal opinion working your hardest for anything that you are working for you will be rewarded in the end, no matter what it is, everyone can give 100 percent in everything even something as small as doing your homework or doing the vacuuming, so I think that if anyone ever has anything to regret when done with something that tells me that they didn’t try there hardest.
In my own experice I know for a fact that if you give all that you can give you will be rewarded in the end, at the end of my junior year my two football coaches told me that if I was to bust my a$& I would make first team all conference, but that said I had to work hard and have the heart to do it and if I did I would not be disappointed, so when the football season rolled around I made sure to get myself in the weight room and work my butt off at practice and let me tell you it was tough but I kept on remembering what they told me and what my family has told me my whole life, and when the end of the year came around my coach told me that I had made first team and all region it felt good to know that all the hard work had paid off and it not only help me out in football in baseball as well.
But sometimes you may not always get rewarded you still have no reason to be disappointed, as the season went on I was told that if you don’t make first team you shouldn’t be mad just so long as you gave it all you could until you couldn’t anymore, and I did and I knew that if I didn’t make it I was doing all that for myself, so that if you may not get the top reward you have no reason to look back on it so long as you went all out and tried your hardest until you couldn’t anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hard work does pay off. It took me many years to understand this saying. I don't think that many people in this world still understand or believe this. It seems like giving up is easier, so that has to be the soulution. I don't have the liberty of giving up, so the only thing I can do is my best. It's nice to see someone that has the drive to do their best. I hope you have Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I will be in Wisconsin Rapids after the first of the year, so if you want to do some squirrel or rabbit hunting give me a call. Jamie-608-397-7493.

    ReplyDelete